Samuel Landrian, D.M.D., M.D.
Dr. Landrian was born in Camaguey, Cuba and immigrated to the United States in 2001. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Florida in 2009 where he obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology and Cell Science.
Dr. Landrian then completed his Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree (D.M.D) at the University of Florida College of Dentistry and went on to obtain his Medical Degree (M.D) at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. After medical school, he completed a year of General Surgery as well as an extensive anesthesia training.
Dr. Landrian then completed a residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the renowned University of Maryland/R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore, serving as chief administrative resident in his last year. He is also a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon whose areas of interest include outpatient ambulatory anesthesia, dentoalveolar surgery, implants, corrective jaw surgery, trauma, reconstruction and benign pathology.
Dr. Landrian’s passion is to provide the highest quality of patient centered care, tailored to the needs of every individual. He understands healthcare decisions can be difficult and is committed to being a trusted partner.
Dr. Landrian is a lifelong Florida Gator fan.
He is also a consultant with privileges for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, Morton Plant Northbay Hospital, Mease Countryside Hospital and Mease Dunedin Hospital.
- The American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The Florida Dental Association
- West Pasco, Upper Pinellas, and Hillsborough County Dental Associations
- FDSA–Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- FSOMS-Florida Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- West Coast District Dental Association
- The American Dental Association